To celebrate the arrival of the summer holidays, we’ve organized a little competition… Let us in on your favourite holiday memories or tell us about your nightmare vacation stories in writing, with a photo or both. Multiple prizes all together worth £100 to be won.
To enter the competition, fill in the form below. Only one entry per person is accepted, so choose your favourite!
Your participation will be confirmed when your story or photo is posted on our blog. Make sure to check back soon to see your story published live.
The contest ends on July 30th, 2017 and our favourite story will be picked and the winner will be announced.
Prize up for grabs: a £50 Amazon voucher and £50 to spend on Hangerworld.
Competition “Summer Memories” Rules
The closing date for entries for the competition is midnight on July 30th 2017.
- This competition is open to everyone aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Hangerworld Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via the form on the competition page.
- Entries should be composed of a story about the Entrants best or worst summer memories it can take the form of either: a text, a photography or a text and a photography.
To be validly taken into account for participation, the narrative sent by the Participant must not contain content that would infringe:
– intellectual property rights of third parties;
– persons (defamation, insults, etc.) and respect for privacy (dissemination of personal data such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or postal addresses);
– public order and good morals (advocating crimes against humanity, incitement to racial hatred, etc.);
It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Copyright in all images and/or text submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by submitting a photograph and/or text to enter the Competition, you grant Hangerworld a 5 year royalty-free, nonexclusive right to:
- Display the photograph and/or text on (https://www.hangerworld.com/TheOrganiser/)
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph and/or text on social media.
- Use the photograph and/or text on the Internet and in Social Media.
- Use the photograph and/or text in Hangerworld’s internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services.
- Provide your photograph and/or text to other individuals and organizations for Hangerworld-related use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like.
- Use, in connection with the Competition, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Retain a digital copy of your photograph and/or text that will be archived in the Hangerworld data base and accessible to Hangerworld staff via the Hangerworld data base.
Hangerworld will endeavor to credit all photographs and/or text with the caption “Person’s Name” when the full name is available.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win a £50.00 Amazon voucher and Hangerworld products of their choice to a maximum value of £50.00.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Hangerworld Ltd., Prestige House, Cornford Road, Blackpool, FY4 4QQ, UK.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter Hangerworld Ltd (Prestige House, Cornford Road, Blackpool, FY4 4QQ, UK)