Off to Uni Student Essentials
It’s time for Off to Uni. Are you excited? Yes? Good, and so you should be, going to university is a significant life chapter and a big step to take. Moving out of the parent’s house and going off to fend for yourself is a mixture of excitement, nerves and dread, but it’s a recipe for something pretty awesome as long as you’re properly organised.
We want to help with that transition and give you all the things we can to help you be better organised, better prepared and better adapted for that trip, so we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeve, just keep reading, we’ll tell you about them.
Mum? Dad? We bet you’re taking lots of photos, telling them all about how to budget, how to bake bread and how to cook something other than pot noodles? Trying to pack everything (plus the kitchen sink) into the car to make sure they have absolutely everything they need?
Well you can lose the kitchen sink, and some of the other stuff (they really won’t have the space) and take a look at our carefully constructed, Student Essentials Off to Uni Pack.
Glad you asked.
• 15 Top Hangers because, well…you need to hang stuff up.
• 5 Clip Hangers for skirts and trousers (they’re also pretty good for holding up books when you’re studying)
• 10 Hanger Connectors so you can stack your hangers in a ‘daisy chain’ to save space and get more stuff in there.
• 1 Sock/Underwear Dryer because where else are you going to put them? Out the window?
• 2 Over-The-Door Hooks to hold the night’s outfit, the fluffy dressing gown you got for Christmas, towels or the ironing you’re totally going to do…in a minute.
• 1 Laundry Sack because it’s better in the sack than on the floor!
• 10 Clever Clips (with swivel hook) for holding up boots, notepads, bags, and an almost endless list of other innovative and creative uses.
It’s not just about the pack though (although it is a pretty good selection for under £20), throwing items at you at bargain prices won’t solve all your problems, will it? No. So we have also have a series of very helpful articles coming your way throughout the month, addressing all kinds of hurdles you’ll face and how to knock them down with the strength of ten men (metaphorically of course, we’re not teaching you how to punch things).
What to eat, how to budget, how to store your things, what to leave at home and how to organise your room (and your studies), we’re here to help!