Count the Bunnies Competition
To celebrate Easter just being around the corner, we've organized a little competition... All you need to do is count the number of bunnies you can see on our latest newsletter or on the graphic above.
To enter the competition, fill in the form below. Only one entry per person is accepted, so be sure you have the right amount.
The contest ends on Thursday 18th April 2019 and we'll do a random draw of all the correct answers to find our winner!
The prize up for grabs: Easter Hamper
Sorry, this competition has now ended.
Keep an eye out for our upcoming competitions and promotions by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on our social media channels.
Competition “Count the Bunnies” Rules
The closing date for entries for the competition is mid-day on April 18th 2019.
- This competition is open to everyone aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Hangerworld Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision from the system generator will be final. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via the form on the competition page or by commenting below the graphic on our social media channels.
- Entries should be composed by counting the number of bunnies that appear either on the newsletter or on the graphic shared on social media and then filling in the form on this page or by commenting below the post itself.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Copyright in all images and/or text submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by submitting a photograph and/or text to enter the Competition, you grant Hangerworld a 5 year royalty-free, nonexclusive right to:
- Display the photograph and/or text on (https://www.hangerworld.com/TheOrganiser/)
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph and/or text on social media.
- Use the photograph and/or text on the Internet and in Social Media.
- Use the photograph and/or text in Hangerworld's internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fundraising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services.
- Provide your photograph and/or text to other individuals and organizations for Hangerworld-related use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like.
- Use, in connection with the Competition, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Retain a digital copy of your photograph and/or text that will be archived in the Hangerworld database and accessible to Hangerworld staff via the Hangerworld database.
- Hangerworld will endeavour to credit all photographs and/or text with the caption "Person's Name" when the full name is available.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winner will be notified within four days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win the easter hamper that will be shipped to their chosen address.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter Hangerworld Ltd (Prestige House, Cornford Road, Blackpool, FY4 4QQ, UK)[/showhide]