A stylish and practical space-saving velvet hanger in a classic shape for maximum hold. Made from strong and durable plastic covered with luxe, non-slip faux-velvet to keep your clothes firmly in place.
Available in a range of colours, our elegant non-slip velvet hangers are the ideal way to ensure that your clothes are carefully stored in the wardrobe or on the rail, without slipping off and losing their shape. Suitable for any clothing from occasion wear to bridal wear and everyday clothing.
Featuring useful shoulder notches to hold straps and loops, a 360° chrome swivel hook for easy access and a slim contour, these versatile velvet hangers are a useful addition to any wardrobe. Designed with a slightly smaller and flatter profile for the ultimate space-saving velvet hanger, this is the perfect way to add a luxurious feel to your rail without compromising on space or hold.
A brilliant option to keep your wardrobe or rail organised and your clothes in perfect shape. Created for both men and women for personal use or retail displays.Size Guide
- IDEAL FOR HANGING: Bridal wear, occasion wear and everyday clothing including: shirts, dresses, strappy tops and skirts.
- NON-SLIP: Smooth flocked- velvet coating to prevent clothes from slipping off the hanger.
- SHOULDER NOTCHES: Keeps strappy tops, vests, dresses and skirts with loops on the hanger.
- SPACE-SAVING: Slimline design helps to reduce clutter and creates more wardrobe space.
- SWIVEL HOOK: 360° silver chrome swivel hook for easy positioning and access.
- SIZE: Width 41.5cm (16.3") approx.
|Product Width||42 cm|
|Use||Tops & Dresses|
We offer free standard shipping on all of our United Kingdom orders.
Your Parcel may be dispatched by one of our leading couriers.
DPD (Next Day, Saturday or Two Day service for outside of mainland UK - depending on the weight and size of your order)
DPD Local (International Tracked Service)
FedEx (International Tracked Service)
Norsk (IEL or IEH International Tracked Service)
Royal Mail (Standard 48hr Tracked Service)
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM on the same day. During busier periods and for larger, more complex orders, we cannot guarantee this.