Are you a data professional looking for your next challenge? Do you have exceptional attention to detail and a passion for research? We may have the role for you!
Due to increased growth, an exciting opportunity is now available for a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst to join a Sunday Times Top 100 Exporter Company.
This opportunity would suit an analyst with a hands-on attitude and experience in the retail or e-commerce sector. The successful candidate will earn a salary between £24,000 and £28,000 per annum DOE.
This is ideally a full time position, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Flexible working will be afforded after the first month and the Company will provide a health care scheme after the successful completion of your probationary period.
As a Data Analyst your main duties will include:
• Mine and convert raw business data for presentation and business use
• Provide annotated reports with commentary of requested data
• Assist with the development of efficient data control and processing systems throughout the organisation
• Analyse or convert provided routine and ad-hoc data as business requires
The successful candidate must have a numerical or data/research based degree and at least two years’ experience in a data analyst role as well as the following skills, personality attributes and experience:
• Ideally prior experience in an e-commerce or retail based data role
• Impeccable IT skills, including an advanced understanding of MS Excel and VB/Macros
• Superb numerical and English language skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good personal organisation and business administration skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Logical mind set.
• Adaptable and open to change.
• Enthusiastic & diligent
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have all the skills and experience required, we would very much like to hear from you. Please send your C.V. to: email@example.com.
If you have not had a reply back from us within ten working days of submitting your CV, then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Any submitted personal data will be processed by Hangerworld only for the purpose of this recruitment process. Your data will be held for no longer than 6 months and will not be passed to any third parties by Hangerworld.