Strong and long-lasting multi-purpose baby and toddler plastic hanger with trouser bar. Designed to fit your little one’s wardrobe, our gorgeous, space-saving baby and toddler plastic hanger is suitable for any baby and toddler clothing including: sleepsuits, trousers, skirts, baby grows and cardigans.
Available in a range of colours to complement your decor. With multiple features to save valuable storage space, you’ll have plenty of room for all of your baby’s growing collection of outfits.
Designed to suit a baby’s small proportions, you can ensure that your baby and toddler’s clothes are hung properly. Featuring a useful trouser bar, as well as upper shoulder notches for loops and straps, it is an ideal way to hang multiple items on one hanger to save space and keep your baby and toddler clothing organised.
Shaped in a slim, classic design with multiple features to prevent slipping, our multi-purpose baby and toddler plastic hanger with trouser bar is a great addition for both personal use and retail displays.Size Guide
- IDEAL FOR: Any baby and toddler clothing including: sleepsuits, trousers, skirts, baby grows and cardigans.
- HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC: Made from long-lasting and robust plastic with a smooth finish.
- SHOULDER NOTCHES: Non-slip notches to ensure strappy dresses, playsuits and skirts with loops stay on the hanger.
- TROUSER BAR: Smooth surface ideal for hanging skirts and trousers.
- SIZE: Width 26cm - (10") Height 20cm (7.8") Thickness 1cm (0.39") approx.
|Product Width||26 cm|
|Use||Tops, Dresses & Trousers|
We offer free standard shipping on all of our United Kingdom orders.
Your Parcel may be dispatched by one of our leading couriers.
DPD (Next Day, Saturday or Two Day service for outside of mainland UK - depending on the weight and size of your order)
DPD Local (International Tracked Service)
FedEx (International Tracked Service)
Norsk (IEL or IEH International Tracked Service)
Royal Mail (Standard 48hr Tracked Service)
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM on the same day. During busier periods and for larger, more complex orders, we cannot guarantee this.