Deluxe executive wooden suit hangers crafted from the finest maple. Made from solid wood, our premium non-slip executive wooden suit hangers are beautifully designed to ensure that your suits remain in the best condition whilst hung. Available in three different colour finishes to complement your wardrobe or rail.
Specially designed with: broad shoulders featuring 6cm bulbous ends, a supportive wishbone construction and a gently curved contour around the neck, these robust wooden hangers provide the extra support needed to keep your garments in good shape. The non-slip trouser bar features integrated rubber grips for extra hold, whilst a 360° chrome swivel hook provides additional flexibility.
Our deluxe wooden suit hangers are particularly suitable for hanging heavier clothing including suits, jackets and coats. Perfect for your home or retail display. A premium wooden coat hanger that will last for a lifetime.Size Guide
- IDEAL FOR HANGING: Any adult clothing, particularly heavier garments such as suits and coats.
- REAL WOOD: Made with 100% maple wood and available in a range of finishes.
- NON-SLIP TROUSER BAR: Integrated black anti-slip rubber teeth on the bar hold trousers firmly in place.
- BROAD SHOULDERS: Extra-broad shoulders, bulbous ends, a gentle wishbone shape and a contoured neckline provide robust support.
- SWIVEL HOOK: 360° chrome swivel hook for easy positioning.
- SIZE: Width 45cm (18”) Height 25cm (9.8“) Thickness (shoulder bulb) 5.8cm (2.3“) approx.
|Product Width||45 cm|
|Use||Suits & Trousers|
We offer free standard shipping on all of our United Kingdom orders.
Your Parcel may be dispatched by one of our leading couriers.
DPD (Next Day, Saturday or Two Day service for outside of mainland UK - depending on the weight and size of your order)
DPD Local (International Tracked Service)
FedEx (International Tracked Service)
Norsk (IEL or IEH International Tracked Service)
Royal Mail (Standard 48hr Tracked Service)
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM on the same day. During busier periods and for larger, more complex orders, we cannot guarantee this.